70 Ayat Yang Boleh Mencairkan Lelaki <3
1. All I care about is being with you forever . .
2. All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you . .
3. God created you for just for me . .
4. I am addicted to your love . .
5. I am crazy about you . .
6. I cannot live without you . .
7. I cannot stop thinking about you . .
8. I did not mean to hurt your feelings . .
9. I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you . .
10. I feel safe when I am with you . .
11. I get lost in ecstasy when you make love to me . .
2. All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you . .
3. God created you for just for me . .
4. I am addicted to your love . .
5. I am crazy about you . .
6. I cannot live without you . .
7. I cannot stop thinking about you . .
8. I did not mean to hurt your feelings . .
9. I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you . .
10. I feel safe when I am with you . .
11. I get lost in ecstasy when you make love to me . .
12. I have finally discovered true love – you. .
13. I love talking to you. .
14. I love the way you make love to me. .
15. I miss your hugs and kisses when we are apart. .
16. I thank God for the day he brought you into my life. .
17. I want to spend forever with you. .
18. I will give anything to be with you. .
19. I will give you my heart, my body, and my soul. .
20. I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me. .
21. I will rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars. .
22. I will travel a thousand miles to be with you. .
23. I wish God had brought you to me sooner. .
24. If anything happens to you, I will go crazy. .
25. If I could I would make love to you a thousand times. .
26. If I had to live life over again, I would live it with you. .
27. If loving you is a sin, then let me be guilty. .
28. If our love is blind, then I never want it to see the light of day. .
29. Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams. .
30. Loving you feels like heaven. .
31. Loving you has made life even sweeter. .
32. Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness. .
33. My heart cries when we are apart. .
34. You are my love, my heart, and my life. .
35. No man has loved me the way you love me. .
36. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you. .
37. Ooh sweetie, you are so good to me. .
38. Your warm hugs and your tender kisses are more precious than gold. .
39. Talking to you is like sipping the most delicious wine – I want it to last forever. .
40. The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy. .
41. Time stops when you hold me in your arms. .
42. When I am with you, my troubles seem to melt away. .
43. When I look at you I see a man that I find irresistible. .
44. Words are not enough to express how much I love you. .
45. You are my prince. .
46. You are my soul mate. .
47. You are the most important person in my life. .
48. You are the music that makes my heart sing. .
49. You are the only man I ever want in my life. .
50. You are the other half that makes me feel whole. .
51. You are the perfect man for me. .
52. You are the sweetest man I know. .
53. You bring nothing but love, peace, joy, and happiness to my soul. .
54. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life. .
55. You love me gently. .
56. You make me feel like a woman. .
57. You make me feel so good I want to kiss you from your head to your toe. .
58. You make me want you more each day. .
59. You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart. .
13. I love talking to you. .
14. I love the way you make love to me. .
15. I miss your hugs and kisses when we are apart. .
16. I thank God for the day he brought you into my life. .
17. I want to spend forever with you. .
18. I will give anything to be with you. .
19. I will give you my heart, my body, and my soul. .
20. I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me. .
21. I will rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars. .
22. I will travel a thousand miles to be with you. .
23. I wish God had brought you to me sooner. .
24. If anything happens to you, I will go crazy. .
25. If I could I would make love to you a thousand times. .
26. If I had to live life over again, I would live it with you. .
27. If loving you is a sin, then let me be guilty. .
28. If our love is blind, then I never want it to see the light of day. .
29. Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams. .
30. Loving you feels like heaven. .
31. Loving you has made life even sweeter. .
32. Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness. .
33. My heart cries when we are apart. .
34. You are my love, my heart, and my life. .
35. No man has loved me the way you love me. .
36. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you. .
37. Ooh sweetie, you are so good to me. .
38. Your warm hugs and your tender kisses are more precious than gold. .
39. Talking to you is like sipping the most delicious wine – I want it to last forever. .
40. The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy. .
41. Time stops when you hold me in your arms. .
42. When I am with you, my troubles seem to melt away. .
43. When I look at you I see a man that I find irresistible. .
44. Words are not enough to express how much I love you. .
45. You are my prince. .
46. You are my soul mate. .
47. You are the most important person in my life. .
48. You are the music that makes my heart sing. .
49. You are the only man I ever want in my life. .
50. You are the other half that makes me feel whole. .
51. You are the perfect man for me. .
52. You are the sweetest man I know. .
53. You bring nothing but love, peace, joy, and happiness to my soul. .
54. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life. .
55. You love me gently. .
56. You make me feel like a woman. .
57. You make me feel so good I want to kiss you from your head to your toe. .
58. You make me want you more each day. .
59. You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart. .
60. Your are the kindest man I know. .
61. Your caring words touch the deepest part of me. .
62. Your hugs and kisses melt my heart like chocolate ice cream on a warm summer day. .
63. Your kisses are like warm chocolate on a cold winter night. .
64. Your kisses are so good I feel tingles all over. .
65. Your love is like a solid rock that will never break. .
66. Your love is so good I can’t get away even if I wanted to. .
67. Your love warms my heart like the glow of a candle light in a midsummer night’s dream. .
68. Your loving whispers in a moon-lit night are like soothing wine, they put me in the mood. .
69. Your smile is so comforting it makes my tears go away. .
70. Your gentle touch sends chills up and down my spine. .
61. Your caring words touch the deepest part of me. .
62. Your hugs and kisses melt my heart like chocolate ice cream on a warm summer day. .
63. Your kisses are like warm chocolate on a cold winter night. .
64. Your kisses are so good I feel tingles all over. .
65. Your love is like a solid rock that will never break. .
66. Your love is so good I can’t get away even if I wanted to. .
67. Your love warms my heart like the glow of a candle light in a midsummer night’s dream. .
68. Your loving whispers in a moon-lit night are like soothing wine, they put me in the mood. .
69. Your smile is so comforting it makes my tears go away. .
70. Your gentle touch sends chills up and down my spine. .
#Boleh cuba - cuba guna ok untk wanita . . Mungkin boleh jga untk dgunakn oleh lelaki kew pda teman wanita anda / isteri . . haha . . <3 #



No comments:
Post a Comment